If you allow HVC to perform repairs on your device, you agree to the following Service Order Disclaimer:
I authorize Hudson Valley Computers (HVC) to:
1. Perform the requested service on my item and I grant them full access to my product data and information for such purpose.
2. Repair all apparent defects identified by HVC on my products.
3. Perform the requested service without a data backup unless I specifically request HVC to so in the Services To Be Performed section.
I agree that:
1. I will pay the diagnostic fee of $49.95 (in-store) or $79.95 (on-site) if the product can not be repaired, is not covered in our list of services, or the customer does not accept the estimate repair cost. The diagnostic fee is waved if we are chosen to perform service on your device.
2. I will pay for the services, including parts and labor, that I request.
3. I will waive any claims regarding physical damage of my product if I do not report them at the time of pickup/delivery.
4. HVC may dispose of my product if I do not pickup my product within 30 days of HVC notifiying me that my product has been completed and, in case of disposal, I waive any claims to my product, including all the data and information on my product.
5. PRIOR TO DELIVERING MY PRODUCT TO HVC FOR SERVICE THAT IT IS MY RESPONSIBLITY TO (1) BACK UP DATA ON MY DEVICE (2) REMOVE ALL MEDIA AND STORED CONTENT FROM MY PRODUCT .
6. I WAIVE ANY DATA LOSS OR MEDIA LOSS CLAIMS WHETER OR NOT I HAVE REQUESTED HVC TO BACK UP MY DATA ; UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HVC BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, ALTERATION, OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA OR MEDIA FROM MY PRODUCT.
7. Waive any consequential or incidental damages against HVC that may occur as a result of this service.
8. I verify that I have read and agreed to the terms of this Service Order Disclaimer and that the name, address, and phone number listed above in this form is accurate.